Aug 10, 2018 We’ve all heard about Auto-Tune® from the Kanye’s and Britney’s of the world. Yes, it corrects pitch and yes, it can make you sound better. Take one look at the Billboard top 100 and you’ll see artists like Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Justin Beiber and more who use Auto-Tune® in many of their songs.
- How To Make Auto Tune Voice On Real Tunes Youtube
- How To Make Auto Tune Voice On Real Tunes Free
- How To Make Auto Tune Voice On Real Tunes Full
- How To Make Auto Tune Voice On Real Tunes Online
Introduction: How to Make Your Voice Have Auto Tune (T-Pain Effect) in Garage Band
- Jan 04, 2018 Ready to learn how to tune vocals like a pro? Click below to download your FREE AutoTune Cheatsheet, with the exact settings I recommend for the most transpa.
- May 31, 2016 GSmaniamsmart teaches how to autotune your voice and vocals in Audacity using the GSnap plugin. Subscribe for more awesome tutorials: A quick and easy how-to guide for using.
- How to Make Your Voice Have Auto Tune (T-Pain Effect) in Garage Band: This is can be done very easily with a few simple steps. First open GarageBand.
- Sep 07, 2017 “ Waves Tunes is very useful for tuning vocals and monophonic instruments, while maintaining their natural grain and timbre. I love how the pitch graph makes it precise and easy to use. Waves Tune Real-Time. Waves Tune LT. For use During performance in the studio or live on stage, or for pitch-correcting pre-recorded tracks.
- How to autotune your voice using fantastic audio plugins like Waves Tune Lite or Morphoder and start singing jingles or pop tunes even if you can't sing! This plugin will make your voice sing. Just play your voice into the plugin, it will analyse the input then you can then play the notes you’d like your voice to sing and get a beautiful.
This is can be done very easily with a few simple steps.
First open GarageBand.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Step Dos.
After you've opened garage band record any voice clip you want wether it be from the built in mic. or an actual recording device and select it.
Go to the bottom left corner and click on the little button with the scissors on it.
Step 2: Finish
How To Make Auto Tune Voice On Real Tunes Youtube
After ou click that button a sub menu will pop up. Gram the slid knob under where it says 'Automatic Tuning' to 100.
Auto tune total car care charlotte nc 28270. Check the 'Limit to Key' box and your voice recording should be auto tuned!
Be the First to Share
Epoxy Speed Challenge
Autotune your voice using fantastic audio plugins like Waves Tune Lite or Morphoder and start singing jingles even if you’ve never sung a steady note in your life!
Autotune in Popular Culture
How To Make Auto Tune Voice On Real Tunes Free
Many popular artists use the auto tune effect in their music. The most famous of these is T-Pain who creates a certain sound to his singing voice that many audio creators try to replicate so much so that many call it the ‘T-Pain effect’. In this podcast episode I mention two of the best audio plugins I’ve found that can help you to sound like T-Pain, Akon, Ke$ha or even Cher in her hit “Believe”.
What’s the Best Version of Adobe Audition?
Tom who listens to the podcast in the UK emailed recently to ask me what my favourite version of Adobe Audition is. He’s on version 3.0 and expressed his concern about upgrading to CS5.5 as he’s heard that many of the features are missing.
In my opinion Adobe Audition CS5.5 took 1 step forward (it was finally compatible with Mac) but 2 steps back in that it lost many of the cool features from 3.0 and previous versions. I remember using Cool Edit Pro from Syntrillium, that was a great bit of kit, I was forever using the ‘paste mix’ feature before the invention of the multitrack. Download exhale vst for free.
Adobe Audition has recently come on in leaps and bounds – the latest version is Adobe Audition CS6 – and it’s the best version I’ve seen. I’ve even heard Pro Tools users mention that CS6 stands up well alongside Pro Tools. The great news is that Adobe will let you upgrade for a fraction of the price of buying new even if you’re making the jump from version 1.5 or higher!
How To Autotune Your Voice
If you can’t sing to save your life you’ll be pleased to hear about autotuning and vocoding. There are many plugins that can achieve a singing effect and they work with many of the popular DAWs like Pro Tools and Adobe Audition. I show you how they work in this podcast episode.
How To Make Auto Tune Voice On Real Tunes Full
Here are the plugins I recommend:
Best Autotune Plugin
This plugin will make your voice sing. Just play your voice into the plugin, it will analyse the input then you can then play the notes you’d like your voice to sing and get a beautiful result. This can have a very practical use if you’re branding a radio station with its own sonic logo. All you need to do is have your voice over artist speak the station name in a monotone voice the plug it into the Waves Tune Lite plugin, play the notes and voila! You’ll have a sung sonic logo by your own radio station voice over.
It’s even possible to notch the voice up a few octaves and achieve various different effects. Listen to my examples in this podcast episode.
Best Vocoder Plugin
Vocoding a voice is another wonderful way to make a plain voice over sing. There was an elementary vocoder in Adobe Audition 3.0 which would allow you to mix your voice with a musical composition or sound effect and make your voice sound exactly like the element you choose. If you’re serious about the vocoder effect you should look into the Morphoder plugin from Waves Audio. It takes your voice and changes it to make it sound like you’re singing.
Here are my top 4 Morphoder plugin presets:
How To Make Auto Tune Voice On Real Tunes Online
- Major Tom
- Minor Organic
Listen to how I use these vocoder effects in this podcast episode.
Thanksgiving & Black Friday
A very happy Thanksgiving to my American friends and listeners. Black Friday is coming, one of the biggest long retail weekends of the year, and many stores will offer amazing discounts, offers and competitions. You can view all the Music Radio Creative Black Friday deals here.
If you’re thinking about getting some studio kit or other radio, audio or podcasting equipment from Black Friday to Cyber Monday do check out my resources page where I talk about all the studio equipment, web services and audio gear that I’d recommend to you.
New Media Expo 2013 #nmx
Music Radio Creative will be at NMX 2013 and we hope to see you there in Las Vegas!
Remember to leave a comment on this episode with your thoughts on autotune and vocoding and contact me with any examples you’ve made. I’d love to hear them!
Podcast: Play in new window Download