- Singing Machine Studio All-in-one Entertainment System With Auto Tune Online
- Singing Machine Studio All-in-one Entertainment System With Auto Tuners
- Singing Machine Studio All-in-one Entertainment System With Auto Tune Youtube
- Singing Machine Studio All-in-one Entertainment System With Auto Tune List
- Singing Machine Studio All-in-one Entertainment System With Auto Tune Plus
- Singing Machine Studio All-in-one Entertainment System With Auto Tune Video
- Singing Machine Studio All-In-One Entertainment System With Auto Tune - SDL2093 Abt Model: SDL2093 150 Watts Dynamic Peak Power Output/ 14 Auto-Tune Genre Effects With Varying Intensity/ 25+ Hour Rechargeable Battery/ 8' Full-Range Woofer/ 3' Tweeter/ Black Finish.
- More Watt All-in-One Audio& Video Karaoke Entertainment System Built-in Bluetooth for Wireless Audio Streaming(Works with iPhones. Androids, Smartphones, iPads, Tablets, PC, etc. 7' Digital LCD Screen with Button Controls 10' Woofer& 3' Piezo Tweeter Built-in DVD Player.
Jan 08, 2018 Singing Machines Studio System Makes Anyone Sound Like a StarThis is the first karaoke machine in the industry to incorporate Auto-Tune™ vocal pitch correction software and studio-quality Vocal.
Fort Lauderdale, FL, Sept. 13, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NEWMEDIAWIRE -- The Singing Machine Company, Inc. (“Singing Machine” or the “Company”) (OTCQX: SMDM) – the North American leader in consumer karaoke products – today announced the public launch of its new Singing Machine Studio, a game changing all-in-one entertainment system for public performing, listening to music, and of course singing karaoke.
Packed with functionality to resemble a professional recording studio, the Singing Machine Studio is the first karaoke machine ever to feature official Auto-Tune®, the industry’s premier voice pitch correction software, to keep you perfectly in key with any song. The Studio also boasts 14 studio quality vocal effect presets developed by Antares commonly used by recording artists in professional studios. The vocal effects work in real-time and include effects such as reverb, delay, and punch to create an almost unlimited number of vocal effects.
Developed by Antares Audio Technologies, Auto-Tune is widely recognized for having a dramatic influence on popular music. Antares is the worldwide leader in vocal pitch correction software, and the company’s vocal effects are the gold standard for studio recording artists, engineers, and producers worldwide.
Studio inspired design, a dynamic full range high-quality speaker, wireless music streaming via Bluetooth®, and a 25-hour rechargeable battery makes Singing Machine Studio the perfect entertainment system for all indoor and outdoor activities. Additional features and capabilities include:
● Plays full motion Hi-Def karaoke videos from USB (MP4)
● An 8” full-range woofer and 3” tweeter for dynamic full-range sound
● Digital power amplified with over 150 watts dynamic peak power output
● ARM processor for Auto-Tune® pitch-correction and vocal processing
Singing Machine Studio All-in-one Entertainment System With Auto Tune Online
● Records vocal performances via the Singing Machine Mic Guy USB (MP3)
● HDMI output jack to connect to your TV for HD scrolling lyrics
● Secure resting cradle fits a variety of devices
Singing Machine Studio All-in-one Entertainment System With Auto Tuners
● Line-in for external devices
● Supports two microphones for duets, additional microphone sold separately
What makes the Studio stand out from the competition is our proprietary user interface, which integrates real Auto Tune, allowing users to create their own vocal effects, for endless possibilities. The interface also allows users to select, search, and create custom karaoke playlists right from a USB. Users can also use the Singing Machine mobile app to search for, select, and customize karaoke playlists.
To learn more, visit www.singingmachine.com/studio for more details.
Singing Machine Studio All-in-one Entertainment System With Auto Tune Youtube
AvailabilityLittle snitch network monitor turns off.
Singing Machine Studio All-in-one Entertainment System With Auto Tune List
Singing Machine Studio is available now at select Sam’s Club and Target locations nationwide and available now on Amazon.com (http://a.co/d/3VUfLN6), Target.com, and Walmart.com. Additionally, Singing Machine Studio will be available at all Dillard’s Department Stores, Fry’s Electronics, P.C. Richards, and Sam Ash stores nationwide this Fall.
About The Singing Machine
Based in the U.S., Singing Machine® is the North American leader in consumer karaoke products. The first to provide karaoke systems for home entertainment in the United States, the Company sells its products worldwide through major mass merchandisers and on-line retailers. We offer the industry's widest line of at-home karaoke entertainment products, which allow consumers to find a machine that suits their needs and skill level. As the most recognized brand in karaoke, Singing Machine products incorporate the latest technology for singing practice, music listening, entertainment and social sharing. The Singing Machine provides consumers the best warranties in the industry and access to over 13,000 songs for streaming and download. Singing Machine products are sold through most major retailers in North America and internationally. See www.singingmachine.com for more details.
Singing Machine Studio All-in-one Entertainment System With Auto Tune Plus
Singing Machine Studio All-in-one Entertainment System With Auto Tune Video
This press release contains forward‑looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such forward‑looking statements are based on current expectations, estimates and projections about the Company's business based, in part, on assumptions made by management and include, but are not limited to statements about our financial statements for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2018. You should review our risk factors in our SEC filings which are incorporated herein by reference. Such forward‑looking statements speak only as of the date on which they are made and the company does not undertake any obligation to update any forward‑looking statement to reflect events or circumstances after the date of this release.